Suspension Assembly, Rear End, 4-Link, Falcon, 1960-1965
- Select From 4-Link Only Or With Complete 9" Rear End Included
- 1" Upper & Lower Link Bars With Stainless Adjustors
- Synthetic Greasable Urethane Bushings
- Triangular Bolt-In Cradle Bracket
- All American Coil-Over Shocks
- Upper Coil-Over Crossmember
- Frame Rail Channel Brackets
- Floor Reinforcing Plates & Bolt-On Axle Brackets
- Hardware Kit & Detailed Instruction Manual
TCI's Triangulated 4-Link Rear Suspension allows a lower stance for better handling and greater axle control when higher horsepower engines are installed. The installation mostly requires drilling and bolting in components except for welding the 4 tabs on top of your housing for the top 2 bars and the sway bar brackets if the optional sway bar is purchased. The kit is designed for the stock 8 inch Ford housing but an optional 9 inch housing with brackets installed is available.
See Related Items For All Possible Upgrades For This Kit - You Must Select Gear Ratio Even If The 4 Link Without The Rear End Is Being Ordered.
If You Select The 4 Link With 9" Rear End, You Will Receive An Open Gear Rear End With Drum Brakes. For A Posi Rear End Upgrade, Order The 4 Link Only & Then Add Part Number 64-87294 To Your Cart.
This Is For Non Mini Tub Vehicles & Will Not Fit Convertibles
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|FORD FALCON||1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965|
MORE PRODUCT INFO
- Product Instructions (802.91 KB .PDF)